I received this link via e-mail. I hope it is permissable to post it here - this is a wonderful 11-minute video produced by TheBoeingCo in honor of the 25th anniversary of the first Space Shuttle flight.
Space enthusiasts, history and trivia buffs, and people who like machinery will all enjoy watching this, I believe.
I have been honored to work with many of the people featured in this program over the years. One of them currently leads the program I work for.
Check it out, even if you don't like space stuff. I think you may be impressed.
http://video.boeing.com:8080/asx_external/events/msv06_no00520_300.a
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is really cool. I got goosebumps all over my arms and up and down my back. I especially liked the voiceovers! You know, I've become so used to references to the space program, and once and a while I'll think "oh yes, wow, the SPACE program," but watching this, it really sank in and I thougt WOW, THE SPACE PROGRAM and how really incredible it is. The Japanese just announced they'll have people living on the moon by 2030. I wonder if it'll be in those little capsules they already have built in their train stations for commuters (they've been practicing). Thanks for posting this and reminding me of the enormity, of the very space-ness of space. Your fellow nerdy geek, Kate
Post a Comment