Or maybe both? I never can remember the distinction.
The reason for my question: I have checked my college's on-line bookstore site six times today, to see if I can order my physics textbooks for my class that starts August 28th.
The summer semester ended yesterday, and they haven't loaded the fall semester courses/books yet.
I'm actually excited at the idea of physics. And I want to start reading to get ahead on homework.
Yeah, I'm hopeless when it comes to this kind of thing. I thought I had left it behind, but now that I've returned to school it has intensified. I am more in touch with my inner nerd/geek now that I'm not worried about people making fun of me for it. What freedom!
I hope I can continue this enthusiasm through till the final exam.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
The urban disctionary has a fascinating discussion on the difference between nerds and geeks...or I am just nerdy enough to think so...or was that geeky enough...
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=nerd
Post a Comment