Thursday, August 02, 2007

A Haiku about My Day

I haven't felt the desire to write any poetry, especially a haiku in years. Excuse my rustiness.

Big Boss makes me cry.
Must leave room so they don't see.
Need a new job soon.

Pleh.

Edited to add clarification: I did not cry until I got in my office and closed the door. But I'm still ashamed that I reacted that way.

5 comments:

KinnicChick said...

Ooh! Hadn't noticed it was a haiku in the tweet... let's see if I can respond in kind...

Hugs to Diva K
Knee to groin for the BigBoss
Hope this helps ease pain.

A bit rusty. But the sentiment is there! Smooches luv.

Elizabeth said...

well at least you managed not to cry in front of the boss. that's not something I've quite mastered yet.

Anonymous said...

What is a haiku.....

My attempt at a reply

BigBoss needs the change
Go for ride in great big plane
Not come back again.

KinnicChick said...

Amanda, That was sweet! Great job. :)

Maybe we need a diva haiku party. heh

Anonymous said...

Well, girls! I'm all for any kind of party - haiku or something else.
Love ya,
Beanie