Mom's surgery has been scheduled for noon today. Whew. Now we just have to get through it safely. Recovery I can handle - I think. I'm going to get her in some kind of counseling so she isn't afraid to move lest she have another heart attack.
May I make another prayer request? When you are done thinking good thoughts for Mom, would you spare a few for the Space Shuttle Managers? Those folks are wrestling with some pretty tough decisions with a lot of unknowns. See CNN if you haven't heard about the tile damage.
Maybe I'll be set free from this stressful work environment sooner than I expected. I'm not sure how all this will turn out.
At any rate, I am not working on any investigation board that may result after this mission lands safely. After the Columbia investigation tore me up for more than a year, I swore I'd never do that again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sounds like things went pretty well with surgery. I'm glad. Now here is a link for some reminders of things for YOU to think about: http://www.jenlemen.com/blog/?p=222
Hint hint. ;)
Smooches.
Post a Comment