Thursday, August 30, 2007

Ring! Ring! Brrrrring!

Hello! I'm here! A bit roughed up but still hanging in.

I am spending my time concentrating on breathing (now that I can), sleeping (now that I can), and healing.

Also, pondering my response to this big wake up call. Time to answer the phone, Kath!

I've put the wheels in motion to take a leave of absence from work. Length: to be determined at a later date.

I finally have the courage to take the time I need to make some big changes.

Thanks for all the well wishes, my dear friends. Keep that diva dust coming, I'm taking charge of my life!

4 comments:

KinnicChick said...

Breathing is good!

Sleeping is fabulous!

Healing is terrific!

Glad you are answering the phone. :)

Remember to drink your water. You ROCK diva. SMOOCHES.

(Amanda, you made me laugh my butt off. I have the same problem at times... some of the letters that damn 'bot slams together are HARD to read!)

Kathy Howe said...

I'm here catching up and if you are making changes you HAVE TO get that book I reviewed! It's wonderful!

Anonymous said...

Kathy so glad to hear you are doing better. Way to go on making the time to get well, time for yourself. You had me worried.

Kathy C said...

It sounds like the meds are starting to help. So glad you are taking care of you!