Mom is scheduled to have her pacemaker removed tomorrow. This surgery will be a bit more complicated than when they implanted it.
At least, I hope it is still scheduled for tomorrow. When we left the hospital around 8:45, they still did not have her on the published surgery schedule. I hope nothing causes a delay. Emotionally, she is wigging out already - a delay will only make things worse. If that occurs, I am going to request that they knock her out until the surgery can be done. She's ready for a nervous breakdown and I am exhausted!
Somehow, through all our previous experiences, I have learned tolerance toward her and become able to be less emotionally tied up in her ups and downs. Maybe it is maturity, maybe it is acceptance, maybe it is just self-preservation.
Thanks for the kind thoughts, Keri and Amanda and Jen. They are truly appreciated.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Please add my kind thoughts, too. So sorry I missed the boat on this one!! I hope it all goes well and that your mom feels better. What an ordeal!
Post a Comment