Sorry for the long silence on the blog here. I got involved with Twitter and Facebook, and the thought of writing a blog post seemed overwhelming for a while.
I did get to see the launch in person. I have yet to find the words to describe it.
I have found myself identifying myself as a "writer" in conversations. It occurred accidentally, but when I snapped to the fact, I realized that I missed seeing myself in that context. It has been missing from my life for a long time. It is time to reclaim it.
At work, we are busy getting ready for another launch on August 7th or thereabouts. We've had a lot of work to accomplish in a compressed timeframe, but my team is coming through. I'm glad but I'm tired.
In some ways, I've been able to find joy in the little things in life lately. That's good, because there hasn't been much joy in the big things. I am not ready to post anything else on this topic because it involves other people. Don't know if I'll ever post here about it, but it's a little rough going around here lately. I'll come through just fine, I always do.
Wishing peace and joy to anyone who happens to read this post.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Welcome back. I've been patiently waiting to read about the launch!
I read your posts!!
I have become disenamored with Facebook. While I think it makes emailing and leaving notes between friends easier, the groups are too superficial to give anything of substance. It's like a whole site of hors d'oeuvres when what I want is something I can sink my teeth into.
If we use Twitter through FB, why not just use Twitter?
I've always loved your blog, and think your are correct in identifying as a writer. I think of myself this way too now. If yuo think "I am not a writer, I have not published," well, that is baloney. Hwta does a writer do? Write! We write on practically a daily basis, ergo we are writers :)))
WOW! You're back! :)
Kathy K.,
You're in my thoughts and prayers every. single. day. Love you, sister Diva!
Beanie
Post a Comment