If I didn't know that Trudi was having problems leaving comments on blogs today, and that I couldn't leave comments on her blog, I'd be really blue. I feel like I left my soul exposed in my last entry.
I'm in the process of packing up my office. We are swapping offices next Wednesday, and even though it's just a few steps down the hall, we must pack and label everything as if we were moving cross-country. I shouldn't complain. I'll still have the same nice view of the ponds, and the room is 3 times as big. Of course, we pick up a third roommate, but I like her a lot and the extra space is necessary. For the past year or so, I have a meeting with 5 to 6 people every day at 2 p.m. Our current office is so tiny, I would have to borrow others' offices to have my meeting. We've been like a nomadic tribe, claiming squatters' rights every afternoon for a half hour wherever we can find space and a telephone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
you too? mine too.
Post a Comment