I read about De-lurking Day at my friend Keri's blog. I'm not going to offer a challenge or demand comments from my few readers, but I just want folks to know that I'd love a comment if you stop by. From my sitemeter I know I have folks visiting from lots of interesting places and I'm always curious as to who you are and how you found my blog. So, feel free just to say hi.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
HI! Sorry I'm late. But I'm here! And I don't usually lurk...
Actually, my sitemeter records numerous hits from 2 places: my home and my office. I'm always checking to see if anyone left a comment! I'm still curious about people who stop by from Pacific and Eastern time zones (I don't have any cyber-friends in either spot) and other countries besides Canada, Australia and Turkey. How did they find me?
They may be stopping from my blog, Kathy! I know that a lot of people really pay attention to the update flags. If they stop by my blog and see that someone on my blogroll has updated, that may trigger them to stop at your blog. Is that when they are checking? OR! another thing is where they are coming from. If you visit the 'by referrals page' and notice that a lot of them are blogspot urls, then they are maybe just hitting their "next blog" buttons on the top of their blogs. Or they did that once and liked what they read and came back. OR :) perhaps they did a search at one time or another for FM and found you that way and bookmarked you and come back to read about you now because you have that in common... all possibilities (and endless more!).
At the site meter site, you can put your computers' ISP address (they are able to provide it) to a list of 'do not recognize" if you don't want your own visits to register.
Post a Comment