Saturday, January 22, 2005

Feeling Better Today

I'm feeling much better today, physically and emotionally. I'm still going to take it easy this weekend because I have a busy week coming up. My co-worker Karen will be out of town this week so we'll be covering her work while she's away. I'm wanting to eat everything in sight today for some reason - but I keep thinking about my WW weigh-in on Monday and that helps me curb my appetite.

George's work situation is horrible. He is working 10-12 hour days during the week (sometimes longer) and going in one day on the weekend too. Poor guy.

Tomorrow we'll be eating brats and rooting for the Philadelphia Eagles!

4 comments:

Kathy C said...

Brats huh? Can you find them easily in Houston? When we have out of state people come to WI they usually have never heard of them.

Glad you are feeling better. I'll be rooting for the Eagles too!

KathyK said...

We can get brats a little more easily now that Johnsonville brand had that big ad campaign. My dad was stationed in Germany while in the army (Mom joined him and that's where I was born) and he never met a wurst he didn't like. George grew up in a very Polish neighborhood, and he worked in a Polish butcher shop when he was young. There aren't too many sausage-like things he doesn't like, either. We miss getting the fresh kielbasa (not smoked) - when we go back to Phila we go to the little butcher shop and bring back a few pounds. I'll have to see how many points brats are on WW!

Kathy C said...

Well did you look up the points value of a brat? Isn't it like 11 or 13? Something ridiculous. Sometimes you just gotta have one though.

KinnicChick said...

George and Keith could compare notes. I think Keith is working a 70-80 hour work week right now. Fun!