When one becomes a part-time telecommuter, and one catches a stomach virus from one's spouse, is one compelled to work part of the day from home, in between being otherwise occupied?
I checked my e-mail twice today, but that's all I'm doing. George came home sick from work yesterday, having caught the bug that his co-workers graciously shared by coming to work sick. Can you tell that I have a great irritation with people who come to work sick? I woke up this morninig with a buzzing in my head, light-headedness, chills, fever and then the fun started. I think the worst has passed now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Geçmiş olsun! (Gechmish olson) That's Turkish for "may it pass!"-- that's what you say when someone tells you they are sick.
I'm glad you are enjoying doing it online. :) Received doll specs, will begin creating tomorrow.
Post a Comment