Sunday, January 23, 2005

Could it be an all-PA Superbowl???

Just finished rooting the Philadelphia Eagles on to winning a Super Bowl berth -- go Eagles! Now, I will find myself rooting for Pittsburgh for the first and only time in my life - I want to see an all-Pennsylvania Super Bowl, and I want the Eagles to kick some Steeler butt.

Gosh, it looked cold on the field in Philadelphia. I had to put on a sweatshirt because I was shivering, watching them play. I hear they hired something like a thousand people to shovel all the snow away from the stadium to the football game could proceed. The airport was closed from the blizzard, but the game must go on!

I still believe that you can't really have a good football game unless the weather is cold. I look at the high school kids here in Texas having heat strokes from trying to play football in the August and September heat here. How can you cheer for your team wearing a tank top and shorts?? You can take the girl out of the North, but you can't take the North out of the girl.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh well - Philadelphia and New England will be a good Super Bowl game too.