I started this blog to find my voice, and I did. Now I am returning to find what's left of my sanity -- and, hopefully, hold on to it.
Tuesday, April 19, 2005
I think I figured out how to scan pix!
I really need to find some old pictures, but when we were talking about 80's fashion faux pas I mentioned a pic from a cruise George and I took in 1988. I can't find the exact photo I was thinking of, but you can get an idea from this one:
There I am - perm, metallic eye shadow and all! Note the high-tech camera equipment George is holding.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
(Shrieks!!!) Wow! Gorgeous and ready to get down, get down, get down, get down tonight! That is so great! I hope you scan more pictures!
A forty-eight year old woman finally figuring out who I am. Although I no longer define myself by my relationships and my job, here they are: Married for 25 years to my best friend, high school sweetheart and soul mate, George. I grew up in Philadelphia and moved to the Houston, Texas area upon marriage. After a short career in journalism, I came to work in the space business. I now work in the aerospace field. Strange place for an English major, but I love it. Diagnosed with fibromyalgia in October 2004 and trying to find my way through the fog.
1 comment:
(Shrieks!!!) Wow! Gorgeous and ready to get down, get down, get down, get down tonight! That is so great! I hope you scan more pictures!
Post a Comment