Tuesday, April 05, 2005

More Health Stuff

I finally received the results of my kidney IVP test, and everything is normal. So I have to bite the bullet and go see a urologist to determine what is the source of my problem. I have been reluctant to pursue this in the past because I am a big chicken when it comes to certain kinds of invasive procedures, but I guess I just have to grow up and get on with it. Before I chickened out, I made my appointment for April 22.

This afternoon I go to the alternative health clinic that I mentioned before. They do chiropractic, accupuncture, traditional Chinese herbal medicine, nutritional counseling, and homeopathic treatment. Today is a consultation to see what treatments could help my pain and fatigue problems. I'm feeling optimistic - I hope they meet my expectations.

1 comment:

KinnicChick said...

What sort of invasive procedures do you think you'll have to have done? I had a couple of things checked out back when I was having recurring uti's and while certainly not comfortable by any stretch of the imagination, they were survivable and I had built them up in my mind far worse than they turned out to be.