Sunday, August 14, 2005

I Can't Believe I Just Did It

I just did something I never really thought I'd do.

I made a reservation to go to a luxury spa resort.

All by myself.

To stay in a really nice suite, with a meditation garden and a view of the lake.

For three nights - but they were having a special, so I got the fourth night free.

I'm spending every penny of my "performance award" bonus. On myself. On a completely self-indulgent, dream vacation - alone.

It feels fucking fantastic.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow. I am also very impressed! You certainly deserve it-- and I want to hear all the details. When do you go?

Anonymous said...

Good for you.

I sooo want to do the same. mmm

Enjoy!!

KinnicChick said...

yeah, I reacted about the same way as Trudi! LOL! :) I'm so happy for you, Kath!

Anonymous said...

WOO HOO! KathyK, I knew you had it in you, girl. Have a freakingly good time.