Friday, August 26, 2005

Q: How to Shake Up the Office on a Friday Afternoon

A: Get a new, extremely different (read: short) haircut at lunchtime, and come back to work afterwards.

The double-takes and gawking are pretty funny!

Update: "Short" means short enough at the neck and ears to be an acceptable boy's haircut at my Catholic grade school. Longer layers and bangs at the top. Pix will follow this weekend.

2 comments:

KinnicChick said...

oooooooooo!!! I wanna see photos ASAP!!! And did you find a windows version of Katie's software? Because I didn't get her link to work for me! Send me a new link if you did, please... :)

Anonymous said...

I wanna see, too!!!!! Have George take a photo. How short is short? Short like Katie's? Like Keri's? Like mine? Do you love it? Getting a new haircut always makes me want to go out and buy new makeup.