Thursday, November 02, 2006

An Accurate Quiz!

I found this quiz over at Katie's place. I was skeptical, but it was straight-on accurate.

You can take the girl out of Philadelphia, but you can't take the Philadelphia out of the girl.

What American accent do you have?
Your Result: Philadelphia

Your accent is as Philadelphian as a cheesesteak! If you're not from Philadelphia, then you're from someplace near there like south Jersey, Baltimore, or Wilmington. if you've ever journeyed to some far off place where people don't know that Philly has an accent, someone may have thought you talked a little weird even though they didn't have a clue what accent it was they heard.

The Midland
The Northeast
The South
The Inland North
Boston
The West
North Central
What American accent do you have?
Take More Quizzes


(Here's the link - for some reason, whenever I copy and paste these quiz results, I get an html error about a missing /a or something).

By the way - the worst thing you can say to someone from Philadelphia is, You sound like you are from Brooklyn. Just letting you know, them's fighting words.

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I took the quiz and it says I'm from the "midland". Guess that means I have little southern drawl.

KinnicChick said...

CUTE!!!

This was the most ON any of these tests have ever been. Posting this sucker at my place too.

I saw it at Katie's and didn't even bother to take it because I thought it was just another of the same... But it was awesome! :)