Thursday, November 16, 2006

What's in a Name?

Seen several places on the net recently:


HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are:
25
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?

Here's the link:

This is for my married name. Here's a weird coincidence: When I was a freshman in high school (I was Kathy C.), I made friends with a girl named Kathy K. We were pretty close. After that year, her family moved to Lake Havasu City, Arizona. We kept in touch through high school. When I was 16, I started dating George. He and Kathy K shared the same last name - no relation. They had gone to elementary school together.

I remember writing to my friend in Arizona, kidding: "You know, if I wind up marrying this guy, we'll have the same name!"

Little did I know then......

I lost touch with KathyK during college. I think she joined the Navy and I never heard from her again.

I wonder if she ever heard that George and I got married.

No comments: