My husband, God bless him, braved the supermarket this morning and did all the shopping for Thanksgiving.
Lord help us, he got a 22 pound turkey.
Twenty-two pounds!
For him, my mom (who eats like a bird), and me!
I looked on-line and found a recipe that said a 12-lb bird was enough to feed 16.
I know he loves leftover turkey and stuffing even better than the first day, but come on.
We'll be eating it until New Years.
I'll be collecting recipes for leftover turkey. Please leave your suggestions - I will need help!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
mwahaha... Sounds like you need to invite the neighborhood, Kath. ROFL! And all of the Divas. And all of their relatives. HAHAHA! *snort*
Hee hee...I dislike turkey very much so I can't be a help to you there.
Hey, the Chatarea forum has been down for two days and I am fed up with it. I've set up a new forum here:
http://z11.invisionfree.com/MyDivas/index.php?act=idx
Come check it out and see if you could love it.
Kate
Post a Comment