Ha - I'll bet you never thought you'd see a beauty tip here on this blog, did ya?
But I'm a giving person, and I want to share the wonderful discovery I've made recently.
A Busy Woman's Guide to a French Manicure - when you don't have the time/inclination to go to the nail salon.
1. When you have a free 30-second interval, slap some sheer pink polish on your fingernails.
2. Two hours later, look at your nails while you are on the phone and realize you missed painting one of them. Find the polish and slap a coat on the errant nail.
3. Proceed with your usual routine. Make sure to wash dishes, scrub floors and counters, and everything else you normally do. Don't take the time to find your rubber gloves - just plunge those hands into your tasks with vigor.
4. As you are driving to work on Monday, glance at your fingernails. Observe how evenly the polish has worn off the tips of your fingers, revealing the white nail tips underneath. (Hopefully, you've dug out the potting soil from yesterday's gardening, which you performed without gloves, too, because you couldn't find them.)
5. Voila! French Manicure!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
snort. Need I say more?
Post a Comment