Sunday, November 05, 2006

Is there a minimum length?

Is there a minimum required length for a daily post for NaBloPoMo? Because I'm coming up dry today.

My husband and I are both dreading the next 2 weeks at work. We are both shorthanded due to our favorite co-workers being gone. And we both have to deal with lawyers - him much more than me. Needless to say, our moods matched the gray and dreary weather today.

Despite these circumstances, I'm so grateful that we were able to relax today, catch up on a few household chores, and prepare mentally for the fun that is in store for us during the work week. Maybe we'll be pleasantly surprised - stranger things have happened, as my Dad would say.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't think there is any length (or quality!) limit. Time to get out the camera. Show us little parts of your house, for example, that would be very interesting. Even your driveway. Or your usual supermarket!! Seriously!