Wow - today has been a horrifically hectic day at work. Almost as bad as the return-to-flight timeframe.
Running on adrenaline, which I used to do all the time, makes my fibro symptoms worse. I am figuring out how to manage my time and thought processes to reduce this effect.
Choosing what I'll stress about is one method. Unless it comes from my boss or his boss, I consciously choose to lower the stress I feel about it. I still get hyped up about urgent items, but not stressed.
Another thing is chosing what I absolutely have to do.
Tonight I absolutely have to work late. I do not have to attend my Physics lab. I may attend lecture if I can get work done by 7 p.m.
Realizing that I could make this choice is a big deal for me. I feel like I have to do everything I'm "supposed" to do.
Finally, as I'm turning 45 years old, I realize that I make that choice.
What can I say - I must be a slow learner at some lessons.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment