Having a few days off from work means I've been watching more TV than usual.
Every time I turn around, there's another commercial on with Rachael Ray.
Now, I admit to a Food Network habit. It used to be a lot worse, but I have cut back. And several years ago, I did enjoy Rachael Ray's show. It showed me some good meals to prepare in 30 minutes, which is a godsend for me. But her popularity has exceeded her appeal for me.
I hear that she has a TV talk show - what's up with that? Do the guests ever get a chance to talk? I mean, just because someone has a decent cooking show doesn't mean their talents in other areas of show biz are good as well.
Does anyone besides me remember that some fool gave Emeril a sitcom a few years back? I think it has deservedly been erased from most people's memories.
Now, I'd like to watch 30 minutes of TV without seeing Rachael hawking cookware or snack crackers.
I think her 15 minutes of fame should be up by now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I just was shopping yesterday and glanced at the tabloids...Headline reads Rachel's husband has been caught cheating...YIKES! The cost of fame...I'm sure it's will turn out the girl he was spotted with is his sister! Funny how those things work...
Just lurking form NoBloPoMo...happy blogging!
Post a Comment