Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Gosh Darn It!

I was going to post early yesterday, but I put it off. I was going to remark about color being so important to me in my environment. I was going to wax poetic about the colorful trees surrounding the pond that my office overlooks. We don't get a lot of fall color around here, so it does my Pennsylvania-raised heart good to see the maroons, oranges, and rusts of the leaves.

I was going to remark about the colorful (cheap) oil paintings I found and hung on my office walls. What a difference it makes in this government-beige room! The reds, oranges, blues and greens are vibrant and really give me a lift.

Well, my day went off-track. All hell broke loose at work, I was late for class, and when I got home I physically collapsed. Been pushing too much over the past 10 days and my fibromyalgia told me, "Stop it! Stop it now!" I literally crawled into bed.

So, I didn't get a chance to post and I blew my NaBloPoMo record for the month.

I've posted twice a day a few times, does that count?? Oh well.....

I wanted to stay home today, but I am in charge of the office while the bosses are out of town. Mike specifically asked me to not work from home today, so I felt obligated to come in. It's one of those days where even the weight of my clothes on my skin causes pain.

Thank goodness for meds. (I was going to say drugs, but that has an illegal connotation).

No comments: