Thursday, November 09, 2006

Woohooo, It's the Weekend!!!!

Lucky me, tomorrow is a federal holiday, so I get the day off from work. And boy, do I need it! I am wiped out, physically and mentally.

What are my big plans for the 3-day weekend, you ask?

1. Sleeping in - badly needed

2. Haircut - badly needed as well

3. Physics problems and studying - greatly needed, as I barely passed the second exam. He's giving us an opportunity to make up to 25 extra points with a quiz on Monday night. I've got to make this stuff stick in my head somehow. Is there a drug that improves memory?

4. Attend a local artists' exhibit tomorrow night. My co-worker takes art lessons in a group and they are having a show and sale of their works. She is really very good, and I've seen photos of some of the works. Some people have amazing talent - I would love to be able to create an artwork of some sort. Not one of my gifts, I'm afraid.

5. Taking my mom for an overnight trip to Louisiana. Of course we will hit the casino. She enjoys it so much, and all of us need a change of scenery. I'm hoping I don't have to take my Physics books in the car with me for on-the-road studying.

6. Making a list of current symptoms to take to my rheumatologist on Tuesday. I am officially in the midst of a fibro flare. Not sleeping despite meds, pain all the time, blah blah blah. I'm so sick of this. Two steps forward, one step back.

Thanks to everyone who is stopping by as a result of the NaBloPoMo thing. Sorry for the boring content at the moment - but my life is kinda boring and uninspired at the moment. Hopefully I'll get my batteries recharged this weekend and find my muse again.

No comments: